basiajanczak środa, 15 sierpnia 2018 Dana, 33l. Dana , 33 Offline I can prove that blondies are very intelligent! Would you love to test?;) CHOOSE PRESENTS My Photos 14 My Private Photos 1 My Interests Reading books Sports Dancing Diving Meditation & Yoga Fashion Travelling Cars Sailing Lying on the beach Cooking Nature Museums & Art Music & Concerts Movies About Me Live in: Istanbul, Turkey Work as: Teacher Education: Graduate degree Relationship: Never married Smoke: Never Drink: Occasionally Height: 170 cm Body type: Slim Eyes: Blue Hair: Blond I'm Looking for Woman, 18 years and older I am looking for real man, with really serious intentions and ambitions. Age does not matter for me - the personality, heart and soul, minds are very important. See more like Dana Jihane , 24 Helena , 30 Leila Fouadi , 24 Avanthika , 24 Sabine , 36 BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Live Support Block User Disable Sound VIEW OLDER MESSAGES Today, 14:45 Hi. Co Słychać u Pani?… more I'am Polish Centrum Łódź.Znam pojedyńcze słówka po angielsku, korzystam z Tłumacza.Pani fotki i tak dalej robi wrażenie🔥🔥🔥✌☺😉 Personal Message Wybierz pliki ArabianDate.com 2018. Dana, 33lata /#14649668331 Basia Janczak o 07:58 Udostępnij Brak komentarzy: Prześlij komentarz ‹ › Strona główna Wyświetl wersję na komputer O mnie Basia Janczak Wyświetl mój pełny profil Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz