Helena , 30 Online CHAT NOW SHARE MY VIDEO SEND EMAIL CHOOSE PRESENTS My Photos 6 My Private Photos 1 My Interests Ask Helena about her interests About Me Live in: Nikopol', Ukraine Work as: Designer Education: Graduate degree Know: English Relationship: Divorced Have kids: Yes Smoke: Never Drink: Occasionally Height: 167 cm Body type: Athletic Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown I'm Looking for Woman, older than 30 years old I dream to meet a special man, the man who is not afraid of intelligent beautiful women))) I have a lot of wishes but they are pretty simple) I need a man who is opened for new relationship and let us see how it works for me) See more like Helena Zarema , 20 Jessica , 26 laila , 21 Sara , 21 Dana , 33 BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Live Support Copyright ArabianDate.com 2018. All rights reserved Dziś Nd.19.08.18r.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz